We kicked off our Fall Classic Contest on October 15th! This is a 6 team, church-wide campaign to ‘pack the stadium’.
October 18th – November 19th 2017
- “Touch Down” (7 pts) – Bring first time guest
- “Fall Classic” Guest card must be completed in its entirety and turned into the “Fall Classic” booth for points to be scored
- “Field Goal” (3 pts) – Returning guest
- Must check in with team at “Fall Classic” booth for points to be scored
- “Safety” (2 pts) – Attendance by Team Member
- Must check in “Fall Classic” booth for points to be scored
- One family member may check in entire family (applies to immediate family only)
- Each Team will work together to earn points according to the Scoring System
- To earn points, visit the “Fall Classic” booth to register First Time Guests, Returning Guests, and Team Member’s attendance
- Booth will be open on Sundays from 9:15-9:55a.m., on Wednesdays from 6:30-6:55p.m., and for 15 minutes following each service.
- If Team Member or Returning Guest does not “check in” at the “Fall Classic” booth, their attendance points will not count
- If “Fall Classic” guest card for first-time guest is not fully completed and turned in at booth, points will not count
The “winner” will be announced in service on Sunday, December 3rd
- The team scoring the most points at the end of the drive (November 19th) will receive a free group trip to Charlotte Motor Speedway Christmas Lights (date to be announced at a later time)