Go Madness is a six team, church-wide campaign from 3/19-4/23. Here are the details:
– “3 Pointer” (3 pts): bring first time guest
– “Go Madness” Guest card must be completed in its entirety at the “Go Madness” booth for points to be scored (will get one attempt at a free throw for an additional 3 points! Shot must be made by person bringing guest or guest only)
– “Basket” (2 pts): Returning guest (must check in with team at “Go Madness” booth for points to be scored)
– “Free Throw” (1 pt): Attendance by Team Member (all members of the immediate family)
– Must check in with team at “Go Madness” booth for points to be scored.
– One family member may check in entire family (applies to immediate family only)
– Each Team will work together to earn points according to the Scoring System
– To earn points, visit the “Go Madness” booth in the Atrium to register First Time Guests, Returning Guests, Team Members attendance
– Table will be open on Sundays from 9:15-9:55am and on Wednesdays from 6:30-6:55pm, and for 15 minutes following all services.
– If Team Member does not “check in” at the “Go Madness” booth, their attendance points will not count.
– The “winners” will be announced in service on Sunday, April 30th.
– The team scoring the most points at the end of the drive (April 23rd) will have a bowling party to celebrate!
– The individual (18 yrs & up) scoring the most points (MVP) will receive $100 CASH!
– The Mix (middle & high school) student scoring the most points will receive $50 CASH!
– The Planet Kidz (5th grade & under) student scoring the most points will receive $50 CASH!
– All losing “Coaches” (Pastors) will receive a pie in the face from all coaches with a higher score.
If you have any other questions, please message us on here or call our office at (704) 855-1218. Let’s #GoMadness!